DIY Christmas wreath requires only 2 minutes to make, you just need to set up a wool scarf and ribbon length as the main ingredient. Christmas decorations are simple and will inspire the necessary elements of a comfortable and rustic. Let me invite you create beautiful wreath for Christmas this year!
What you’ll need:
- A wreath form – if you don’t have one you could probably get away with using a clothes hanger stretched into a circle
- A scarf you don’t plan on wearing until after the holidays
- 5-6 small safety pins
- A wide ribbon you can tie into a bow
What to do:
1. Take your wreath form and wrap the scarf around it, taking care to spread out the scarf so it doesn’t bunch up as you work your way around.
2. Once the wreath form is fully covered, pin the scarf to itself at the back to secure it. If you’re using a scarf with fringe at the end, make sure to tuck the fringe in
3. Pin your bow at the bottom of your wreath and hang it up! It’s a great way to tie in holiday colours without breaking the bank!
So there you have it, the simplest DIY Wreath you’ll ever make.