Tired with all the busyness? Invest with what you have around the house and turn it into the best spot for an escape. Create your own comfort zone in your garden or backyard and turn it into a favorite place where you can enjoy the day without distractions. This might sound corny, but who thought a lot of people forget about the important things in their lives that is spend a little time just for themselves.
A backyard spot is the best escape you need. Turn this outdoor area into the only place you miss after a long day of activities. You do not need large backyard to do it, even a little corner can also be used with the proper settings. From park benches to cozy reading nooks, here are some backyard spot ideas that deserve to be on your list.
1. Small backyards can also be made comfortable with benches in the corner of the garden. Use the fence area to hide your favorite areas.
2. It doesn’t have to be expensive just to get a comfortable spot, like this DIY bench made of cinder block. Place it right at the backyard exit to get around the limited space, you can also create a simple landscape with gravel and some vines.
3. Who doesn’t want to take a nap outside on a sunny day? This pergola design resembles a bed which allows you to relax all day long.
4. Want a romantic atmosphere in the backyard? If you want to invite that special someone to your escape spot, decorate the backyard with romantic decorations such as adding string lights.
5. A cozy corner in the backyard can be created in just a few minutes. Take advantage of your small area by adding benches and vines to give you privacy.
6. Pergolas are the best idea for a family escape spot. Here you can enjoy quality time only with the people you love. An outdoor fireplace will warm your day every time.
7. This is the best place to relax and curl up with a good book. Mini pergola design with soothing shades of natural wood, while a bean bag will make you forget the time.
8. Want to add a bohemian touch to your escape spot? A hammock is the easiest way to do this. Combine with landscapes for best results.
9. Bring a natural feel to your backyard hideout. Take advantage of the lush plants and trees then place some furniture such as garden benches and chandeliers to add comfort.
10. Bring a shabby chic atmosphere outside your room. The combination of furniture, textiles, and the bright colors make you relax time more enjoyable.
11. If you want to spend time with the kids on the weekends, you can build a playhouse with outdoor chairs. You can relax and have quality time with your family.
12. A proper outdoor chair is more than enough to make you feel comfortable. The design of this chair is a semi-circle with a base and seat cushions that make anyone feel at home here.