Lego games have never lost fans. From children to adults, everyone must have played one of these brain-boosting games. Then what if this very popular toy becomes part of the home decor? If by chance you used to often play Lego and have dreamed of having an interior with a collection of Lego bricks that decorate every corner of the room. So now you can make it happen by placing furniture with Lego accents.
There are several creative ways to decorate your space with Lego. In addition to using Lego which is often scattered, you can also choose furniture models with Lego shapes. If you are creative enough, you can turn Lego into a work of art such as wall clocks, figures, and much more. However, the easiest way is to choose Lego furniture to place according to your wishes. To make your dream Lego room a reality, check out some of the inspiration below!
1. Create a cozy and functional bedroom using Lego. How you can make a storage area under the bed using Lego.
2. Lego wall shelves look trendy in any room. This storage idea is very practical and easy to apply to any style of space.
3. Bedside tables are important furniture that supports your comfort when you want to rest. Choose a Lego-shaped nightstand with lots of storage.
4. This living room design really looks unique with various Lego furniture. From table sets to chairs to cabinets using Lego shapes that attract attention.
5. A Lego themed bedroom will be a favorite of the kids. If your little one really likes Lego games, there’s nothing wrong with adding these decorations to their room.
6. Children become more enthusiastic about learning with adorable Lego tables.
7. Your little one’s reading corner is not only cozy, but also equipped with functional Lego furniture.
8. Create a place to store toys and other children’s belongings with Lego cabinets. Place it in an easily accessible bedroom or playroom.
9. Not only kids furniture. With a creative idea, you can make a kitchen island from a set of Lego bricks.
10. This staircase design is very unique because it is made of a beautiful Lego set. For safety, only use this idea as a stair divider.
11. Anyone would be interested in owning one of these Lego drawer designs!
12. Lego wall hooks provide a cool look for those of you who need extra storage. Made of wood for a minimalist feel.
13. The Lego theme is very easy to apply to walls, you can even use it as a beautiful wall art.
14. Making a Lego wall clock can be a fun DIY activity for you and the kids.
15. Lego bathroom will be every child’s favorite in the house. If you have enough space at home, try making a Lego bathroom especially for kids.