The swimming pool is the most favorite area outside, here you can do lots of fun things like swimming, sunbathing or just sitting relaxed outside. For some reason, people think the pool even as a little paradise can always enjoy such a holiday. That is why many people design their swimming pool to be as attractive as possible, adding some furniture and for those who are creative the swimming pool can feel truly integrated with nature.
Inspired by the natural surroundings, waterfalls can be a spectacular decoration with more water features. This idea also gives you peace with the sound of relaxing water falling, adding to the aesthetics of your swimming pool and most importantly the pool will feel one with nature. There are many benefits that you can get from the waterfall pool, so today I want to show the 10 most spectacular pool waterfalls that will surprise you. Don’t just dream, now scroll down and get the idea of your dream pool.
1. This waterfall idea is quite unique because it comes down from the balcony. This gives two benefits at once, first you will get a pool waterfall as well as a beautiful view from the balcony.
2. Small swimming pool also can be made waterfall that still looks spectacular as this. You can make it before the entrance to the house or in a small backyard.
3. This pool waterfall ideas is quite simple but very modern in style. Utilizing the roof as a waterfall is a brilliant idea.
4. Inspired by nature, the rock waterfall is perfect for those of you who want a swimming pool with a natural concept around.
5. Who would have thought this waterfall was around a modern home design. At first glance you may even be difficult to distinguish that this is actually a man-made waterfall ar because it is very similar to the original.
6. Take advantage of the surrounding natural scenery as a stunning swimming pool background. Additional modern style waterfalls will further enhance it.
7. Relaxing areas like the gazebo in the backyard can also be given an additional waterfall. Not necessarily always looks magnificent, the idea of this waterfall is very nice as a place for your relaxation.
8. The most I like about the idea of this waterfall is a creative way to take advantage of every inch available. Even pool seating areas are also designed as comfortable as possible that allows water to flow under your feet.
9. Add a bohemian touch to your pool design. The easiest way is to use a stone wall, and add a waterfall to display a natural impression.
10. Creating a realistic pool waterfall is probably the best idea. For this idea you need to make it as natural as possible such as adding rocks and trees.