Attic area often considered the most useful in the home, in addition to being in the top area of the house, the attic only contains dust and a little incoming sunlight. Attics are also synonymous with stuffy and narrow spaces, and they tend not to be noticed. If usually the attic is only used as a warehouse or storing your old things, today I want to change your opinion about the attic. This is a creative way to take advantage of the attic into functional spaces, from cozy bedroom to the family’s favorite sunbathing space. The sloping shape of the roof gives an advantage and adds to the aesthetic impression that other rooms don’t get.
Don’t let your attic become a scary place, you can redecorate the attic while enjoying the view of the sky at night, the attic is the best place to hide or relax from daily activities. No different from other rooms in the house, the attic can also be a useful area depending on your creativity!
1. The attic has a large enough area, you can even place the master bedroom in this area. Shape sloping roof with sky light allowing you to enjoy the night while stargazing from the attic.
2. Want to have an additional bathroom? If the other room is too small, then you can make a bathroom in the attic. Create a comfortable bathroom with tub and a medieval style, you can make it slightly open without fear of reducing your privacy.
3. For fashion lovers, the attic can also be used as a closet. You can add clothes hangers and storage cabinets to store all your clothes or dresses collection.
4. For those of you who like to read, you must have a large collection of books. Using the attic as a home library is also a great way to give you peace of mind when you want to read. Use wall shelves for the library, while other areas can be used as a reading room.
5. For those of you who work at home, the attic can also be turned into a fun home office. This area will allow you to work quietly, even get inspiration because this area is very supportive of your work.
6. Not always scary, the attic can also be a bedroom for fun children. Add bright colors and fun kid furniture to liven up the loft to make it kid-friendly.
7. Want a relaxing area to receive your guests? The living room attic is the best solution to do this. Place a comfortable sofa complete with a large warm rug, and you are just additional lighting for a perfect space.
8. Not all houses have a large area, especially for building a playroom. Turn your attic into a playful space. Kids will love this and they will be able to play without you getting in the way.
9. This corner is a comfortable place to curl up with a good book. The attic reading corner is my favorite because it is the most quiet and comfortable area to read.
10. In the last sequence, I have the idea of a loft for the sunroom. It is located in the uppermost area of the house because it is easier for the sun to enter the room.