Wooden ladders are one of the best options for storage, and they can be used for a variety of purposes.It’s a fun DIY project with a touch of rustic and modern at the same time.Amazingly, they are really cheap, very good as plant shelves, storing the goods, or as part of the decor.Bringing a wooden staircase into the room will help you with the storage and organization of things.It can be used for any room in your home.
Today I’ve put together the 10 best staircase storage ideas for every room.Do you want to display them with simple, rustic or modern that fits your personality.They won’t take up much space in the house but offer great storage capacity.Starting from ornamental plants, towels, books, and many other items to keep on the stairs.Best of all, you can create this storage ladder in just a few minutes!
1. The wooden ladder can be turned into a storage shelf in any appearance.From classical to rustic, wood accents will add style into your decor.
2. Create a cool blanket storage with wooden ladders, apart from blankets you can also store your wardrobe or veil in this area!
3. Collection of favorite books now look neater and easier to find thanks to the idea of the ladder bookcase.Besides being functional, this ladder bookcase will also add to the aesthetics of your interior.
4. Storage ladders also look stylish at coffee stations, use them as cup racks or mugs for your collection.
5. If you are creative enough, use a wooden ladder as a desk for the office.Even though it looks minimalist, this table is very functional because it has several levels of storage.
6. Shoe rack is the most common one we need.You can make a DIY shoe rack made from ladder in just a few simple steps.
7. Change the look of your bathroom in a vintage or farmhouse style with stair storage.This ladder rack can also be used to accommodate all your bathing needs such as towels, soap, shampoo, and many more.
8. Instead of confusion want to store kitchen utensils, why not use the ladder as a storage area.The kitchen will be more tidy and make it easier for you to find kitchen utensils when needed.
9. Have a large collection of magazines?Don’t let them wreak havoc in your home, use staircase storage as a modern magazine rack.
10. Are you a fan of houseplants?If you like placing plants in the room, there is nothing wrong with using a storage ladder for your plant collection.Create a triangular or custom-made plant shelf for extra storage space.